Privacy Statement about the iWorkHealth website
- This is Government of Singapore digital service. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to provide information of how we handle, collect, use, disclose and deal with any data, including personal data, that is provided to or collected by us. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully.
- We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our digital service. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred digital services. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our digital service and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the digital service.
- If you are only browsing this digital service, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- We may revise this privacy statement from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this privacy statement was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Use of Data
- If you provide us with personal data, whether through an application or an email, where appropriate, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We may share your personal data with non-Government entities that have been authorised to carry out specific Government services. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
Protection of Data
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This digital service may contain links to non-Government digital services whose data protection and privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other digital services and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services.
- Please contact us if you:
- have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- need more information on or access to the data which you have provided to us in the past.
“Government Agency” refers to an Organ of State, Ministry, Department or Statutory Board.
“Non-Government entity” refers to a person other than a Government Agency.
“Personal data” shall have the same meaning as its definition in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).