What is iWorkHealth?
Why was iWorkHealth developed?
Is there any cost involved to use iWorkHealth?
Is there any prerequisite for organisations to use iWorkHealth?
How long does it take to complete the entire iWorkHealth survey?
What if my employees do not have access to a computer? Can the surveys be administered through hard copies?
Can the iWorkHealth survey be saved and continued at a later time?
Is iWorkHealth available in other languages?
How is the confidentiality of the data protected?
What happens to the information provided by organisations?
How do I sign up iWorkHealth for my organisation?
When will I receive the report?
Can I customise iWorkHealth to include or remove questions?
How can I implement interventions in my organisation to help my employees build mental resilience?
Who can I get support for iWorkHealth related issues?
I forgot my password and Login ID. How do I reset it?
How was iWorkHealth developed?
1. What is iWorkHealth?
iWorkHealth is a tool to help organisations (and their participating employees) identify workplace stressors so that they can better manage workplace stress by implementing appropriate interventions to foster mental well-being and build mental resilience.
2. Why was iWorkHealth developed?
While a number of instruments are available to measure workplace stressors, many were developed based on western populations. WSH Institute (WSHI), in partnership with the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council, Institute of Mental Health, Changi General Hospital and Health Promotion Board developed this psychosocial health assessment tool as the first locally validated tool to identify workplace stressors.
3. Is there any cost involved to use iWorkHealth?
iWorkHealth is available to all employers at no cost.
4. Is there any prerequisite for organisations to use iWorkHealth?
iWorkHealth is a tool that all organisations can use to assess the psychosocial health of their organisation.
Please note that organisations will need a
minimum of 8 employee respondents to use the tool in order to generate the aggregated report for their organisation.
5. How long does it take to complete the entire iWorkHealth survey?
It will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes for a participating employee to complete the survey.
6. What if my employees do not have access to a computer? Can the surveys be administered through hard copies?
At the moment, the iWorkHealth survey can only be done online on the website using a computer.
7. Can the iWorkHealth survey be saved and continued at a later time?
No. Employees will have to complete the survey in one sitting.
8. Is iWorkHealth available in other languages?
It is only available in English.
9. Where is the data stored and how is the confidentiality of the data protected?
The data is stored on the Government server. To administer iWorkHealth, only the e-mail addresses of participating employees are required. The e-mail addresses are encrypted which makes individual responses non-identifiable.
10. What happens to the information provided by organisations? Can companies have access to the anonymised raw data of respondents?
The responses that employees provide in iWorkHealth are non-identifiable. To protect the confidentiality of employees who are participating in the survey, Employers will not be able to view individual employees’ responses or access the individual reports. They will only receive anonymised aggregated reports of the key workplace stressors and overall state of mental wellbeing of their employees (if there are fewer than 8 respondents in the organisation or in a category, the aggregate data will be suppressed).
With the encryption measures in place, MOM and WSH Institute will not be able to identify individual or company responses and will only have access to anonymised data to analyse trends and patterns at the aggregated level. As such, MOM and WSH Institute will not be able to provide company with their anonymised raw data of their respondents.
11. How do I sign up iWorkHealth for my organisation?
You will need a Corppass account to set up an iWorkHealth account. Please refer to the
Registration Page to register and
Corppass Related Matters Page for more information.
12. When will I receive the report?
For participating employees, the individual report will be sent to the email address provided within the day.
For the company administrator, the department/company report will be available for retrieval through the system by the next working day after a) the closing date of the survey or b) after the company admin closes the survey.
13. Can I customise iWorkHealth to include or remove questions?
The iWorkHealth tool and questions cannot be modified.
14. How can I implement interventions in my organisation to help my employees build mental resilience?
Interventions can either be developed in-house or organisations can engage workplace health providers. Click on
strategies to prevent workplace stress and the related
programmes and resources to get more information.
15. Who can I contact for iWorkHealth related issues?
For iWorkHealth related issues, please submit your queries in the
For iWorkHealth e-tool technical related issues, please send an email to
16. I forgot my password and Login ID. How do I reset it?
To retrieve your CorpPass ID or reset password, please visit
17. How was iWorkhealth developed?
iWorkHealth was developed based on a review of various workplace psychosocial health tools from various countries, including:
- iWorkHealth (2005)
- Health Promotion Board’s Mental Wellbeing Scale
- The Australia Workplace Barometer: Report on psychosocial safety climate and worker health in Australia.
- Copenhagen Psychosocial Questionnaire
- Copenhagen Burnout Inventory
- Patient Health Questionnaire